Harmonic Enhancer + valve emulation
Valve Filter is a multimode resonant filter plugin with vintage valve emulation. The filter section is modelled after a classic ladder filter with low pass and high pass modes. The valve section is modelled after the vintage Telefunken ECC83 tubes but with added grit and custom gain control.
Valve Filter works great from subtle warbles to full-track filtering effects.
Windows XP SP2, 7, 8, 10 (32/64 bit)
Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB RAM
VST2 or AAX, 32-bit or 64-bit host
OS X 10.7 – macOS 10.13
Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM
VST2, AU, or AAX, 32-bit or 64-bit host
– Fixed: Random bug causing one of the channels to mute
– Valve parameters recall problem fixed.
– Added Mono->Stereo channel configuration.
– Default preset (“01 – Default”) can now be overwritten by the user.
– New preset system
– Better parameter smoothing
– Improved CPU usage and stability
– Values are shown when dragging the knobs
– Added Randomizer Lock system
– Added support for AAX
– Fixed GUI bug with Output control
– Added Input/Output GUI controls
– Dropped support for VST3
– Fixed host settings recall for VST
– Fixed Live/Studio One internal bypass bug
– Improved CPU usage and reduced size
– Added Input/Output controls (not in GUI)