VST / AU / AAX
An impulse response is a recording of the output that is caused by an acoustic space or electronic gear when an impulse is played (electric spark, starter pistol shot or the bursting of a balloon).
Fog Convolver can be used to add reverberation, create special effects, and apply an acoustic impulse captured from audio equipment.
The factory bank features more than 250 impulse responses made from spaces, analog and digital equipment, speakers, organic sources, and more.
250+ Impulse Responses
Lightweight real time Convolution Engine
Impulse Response Export (drag to DAW/export to WAV)
Preset Browser with customizable categories, tags, rating, …
Size: MAC 187 MB / PC 169 MB
Formats: VST, AU, and AAX (32/64bit)
Platforms: OSX, Windows
No save and import function available.
Silence for 3 seconds every 30 seconds.
Only 26 of the 250+ IRs from the Factory Bank.
Windows XP SP2 / OSX 10.6.8
Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent
2 GB RAM / 500 MB HD
Screen resolution: 1024×768
VST2, AU, or AAX 32-bit or 64-bit host
– Removed the latency/lag when bouncing tracks with VST and AAX
– Improved LP and HP filters CPU performance
– Fixed Mono/Stereo channel configuration bug with some hosts
– Fixed Load IR only bug introduced in previous update
– Start/End now works in samples, milliseconds, or percentage
– AIFF bank import enabled
– Up to 4x Faster Loading/Updating time
– Added function to save Default Preset
– Added Mono->Stereo channel configuration
– Fixed crash if no bank is installed
– Fixed filters input values (now works with both Hz and kHz values)
– Fixed Dry/Wet input values
– Added single Parameter Lock
– Added top bar button tool tips
– Preset browsing with arrows from both the combo box and the Preset Browser
– Cmd/Ctrl + Click will not reset the parameters when trying to fine tune them
– Fixed samplerate conversion when loading IRs with different samplerates from the host
– Fixed a couple of GUI/menu visual errors
– Extended Stretch range to x8
– Preset Browser fully editable (you can now change all the fields on the fly without re-saving the preset)
– Added option to hide the Preset Browser
– Added “Reset All Ratings” to Preset Browser
– Added Parameters Lock
– Smoother Wet and Dry sliders
– Fixed path issues when re-loading IR from a different drive letter
– Fixed HighPass and LowPass input text
– Fixed Pro Tools noise when resetting default parameters
– Fixed Windows compatibility issues
– Added “Import IR Folder”