AudioThing Ltd – End-User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between AudioThing Ltd and you.
1. Limited Use License. AudioThing grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, single-user, limited license to download, install and use the Software solely for your purposes and strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
2. Title. The Software is owned by AudioThing, and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. AudioThing retains title to and ownership of the Software and all copies, as well as any rights not specifically granted. This Agreement only gives you certain rights to use the Software and related documentation, which may be revoked if you do not follow these terms.
3. Limited Rights to Install and Use the Software.
(i) Permitted use and restrictions. You may install the Software into the memory of no more than three computers for your internal business use or your own personal enjoyment, but may not redistribute or electronically transfer the Software to someone else’s computer or operate it in a time-sharing or service-bureau operation.
(ii) Reverse engineering and copying limitations. You may make copies of the Software for backup purposes only. You may not modify, translate, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, create other works from, or disassemble the Software or any portions thereof.
(iii) Technical limitations. The Software may include technological measures that are designed to prevent or detect unlicensed use of the Software. Any attempt to circumvent technical limitations may render the Software or certain features unusable or unstable, and may prevent you from updating or upgrading the Software.
(iv) No reconfiguration. The Software is licensed for installation and use only in the manner it was provided to you. You may not separate the components contained in the Software or otherwise reconfigure the Software to circumvent technical limitations on the use of the Software or to otherwise exceed the scope of your license.
4. Export and Renting Restrictions. You may not export, convey, rent, sublicense, or otherwise distribute the Software or any rights therein to any person or entity.
5. License Transfer. Licensee may resell or transfer the License to a third permanently by paying a Transfer Fee, provided the Licensee ceases all use of the software and completely removes all installed copies of the software from its computer. NFR (not for resale) Licenses, including freeware products, free bonus products, and giveaway copies, cannot be resold.
Following respective request from Licensee via its email address registered with AudioThing, and payment of the Transfer Fee, the License will be transferred by AudioThing to the third party. The current and updated Transfer Fee can be found at this address https://www.audiothing.net/eula/transfer-fees/
7. Limitation of Liability. AUDIOTHING AND ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR PRODUCTS LIABILITY, FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS, OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST DATA, OR LOST FILES, OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION, OR THE PERFORMANCE OR OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF AUDIOTHING OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL AUDIOTHING’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SOFTWARE.
8. Termination. To the extent permitted by law, and without prejudice to any other rights AudioThing may have, AudioThing may terminate your license if you materially breach these terms and conditions.
Should you have any questions concerning this Agreement, please contact AudioThing Ltd at Office 114, 4-5 Burton Hall Road, Dublin 18, Ireland, www.AudioThing.net web.
Copyright ©2011-2022 AudioThing Ltd. All rights reserved.
Last updated on November 15, 2022