ADVANCED STEREO PHASER
Phase Motion 2 is a stereo phaser plugin featuring up to 32 phasing stages.
The Rate can be adjusted in Hertz or it can be synced to the host/DAW tempo. You can choose 6 waveforms (sine, triangle, ramp up, rump down, square, random) to modulate the phase, and you can tweak Depth and Feedback to get a classic vintage phaser sound or extreme digital modulations.
From version 2 you can have different settings for the left and right channel.
Phase Motion 2 is a stereo phaser, meaning you can have different settings on each channel. Essentially it is like having two phasers, one for the Left and one for the Right channel.
By clicking on the L or R button, the parameters will only control the selected channel. Instead, when the Link icon is selected, both L and R parameters will be affected.
Tips to make a thicker stereo phaser sound:
- Have the same settings on both L and R channel, but slightly change one or two parameters on one channel only.
- Have a positive amount of Feedback on one channel, and a negative amount on the other channel.
- Use the Invert button only on one channel.
“Good sound. Affordable. Easy to use. Versatile.
Phase Motion sounds the business, boasts a decent feature set and couldn’t be easier to get to grips with. 8/10″
Computer Music Magazine. The world’s best selling magazine dedicated to making great music with your Mac or PC.
Windows XP SP2, 7, 8, 10 (32/64 bit)
Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB RAM
VST2 or AAX, 32-bit or 64-bit host
OS X 10.7 – macOS 10.13
Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM
VST2, AU, or AAX, 32-bit or 64-bit host
– Improved: DSP redesigned from scratch
– Improved: Stability and CPU usage
– Added: Bipolar Feedback control
– Added: Left and Right parameters (+ stereo link)
– Added: Waveform Phase control
– Added: Up to 32 stages (from 16)
– Values can now be input with text
– Better parameter smoothing
– Improved CPU performance
– Improved Top Bar
– Added up to 4 Bars sync values
– Added Randomizer Lock system
– Fixed Latch/Automation issue
– Fixed Sync issues with long sessions
– Added 2 new waveforms (smooth square and smooth saw)
– New improved Preset System
– VST sync and preset bug fixed
– General CPU optimization