ADD TO CART
VST / AU / AAX
It is possible to choose from 7 waveforms (sine, triangle, saw, square, smooth saw, smooth square, random s&h) to modulate the phase, and you can tweak Depth and Feedback to range from classic vintage phaser sounds to extreme digital modulations.
The Rate can be adjusted in Hertz or it can be synced to the host/DAW tempo. For even more phase modulation effects it is also possible to invert the modulation phase for one channel of a stereo signal.
16 Phasing Stages
7 LFO Waveforms
Rate can be synced to the host tempo
Preset system with randomizer
Formats: VST, AU, and AAX (32/64bit)
Platforms: OSX, Windows
Phase Motion sounds the business, boasts a decent feature set and couldn’t be easier to get to grips with.
In demo mode the plug-in will output silence for 3 seconds every 40 seconds.
Windows XP SP2 or later / OSX 10.6.8 or later
Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent
2 GB RAM / 500 MB HD
Screen resolution: 1024×768
VST2, AU, or AAX 32-bit or 64-bit host
– Values can now be input with text
– Better parameter smoothing
– Improved CPU performance
– Improved Top Bar
– Added up to 4 Bars sync values
– Added Randomizer Lock system
– Fixed Latch/Automation issue
– Fixed Sync issues with long sessions
– Added 2 new waveforms (smooth square and smooth saw)
– New improved Preset System
– VST sync and preset bug fixed
– General CPU optimization