Phase Motion 2
ADD TO CART
VST / AU / AAX
Phase Motion 2 is a stereo phaser plugin featuring up to 32 phasing stages.
The Rate can be adjusted in Hertz or it can be synced to the host/DAW tempo. You can choose 6 waveforms (sine, triangle, ramp up, rump down, square, random) to modulate the phase, and you can tweak Depth and Feedback to get a classic vintage phaser sound or extreme digital modulations.
From version 2 you can have different settings for the left and right channel.
32 Phasing Stages
6 LFO Waveforms
Rate can be synced to the host tempo
Preset system with randomizer
Formats: VST, AU, and AAX (32/64bit)
Platforms: OSX, Windows
Phase Motion sounds the business, boasts a decent feature set and couldn’t be easier to get to grips with.
In demo mode the plug-in will output silence for 3 seconds every 40 seconds.
Windows XP SP2 or later / OSX 10.6.8 or later
Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent
2 GB RAM / 500 MB HD
Screen resolution: 1024×768
VST2, AU, or AAX 32-bit or 64-bit host
– Improved: DSP redesigned from scratch
– Improved: Stability and CPU usage
– Added: Bipolar Feedback control
– Added: Left and Right parameters (+ stereo link)
– Added: Waveform Phase control
– Added: Up to 32 stages (from 16)
– Values can now be input with text
– Better parameter smoothing
– Improved CPU performance
– Improved Top Bar
– Added up to 4 Bars sync values
– Added Randomizer Lock system
– Fixed Latch/Automation issue
– Fixed Sync issues with long sessions
– Added 2 new waveforms (smooth square and smooth saw)
– New improved Preset System
– VST sync and preset bug fixed
– General CPU optimization