Analog Drum Machine
Analog Drum Machine from the 80s
Latin Percussion is a sample-based plugin emulation of the Sound Master Latin Percussion, a rare analog drum machine from the 80s.
The instrument features 6 classic latin sounds: Bass, Low Conga, High Conga, Bongo, Claves, and Maracas, which can be pitched, panned or mixed independently. You can additionally shape the sound with the Overdrive and Reverb. The sequencer lets you easily build patterns that can be dragged and dropped to your DAW/host.
“Latin Percussion is an easy-to-use drum machine with an authentic ’80s feel that will find a place in any producer’s toolkit – if you are looking for some interesting, vintage Latin sounds to drop into those Latin-style house grooves.”
DJ Mag. A British monthly magazine dedicated to electronic dance music and DJs. Founded in 1991.
Latin Percussion Demo
Try Latin Percussion for free with some limitations: silence for 3 seconds every 45 seconds, saving disabled.
If you like it, you can purchase a license and then authorize the demo version.
Requires macOS 10.9 or higher
AU, VST2, VST3, AAX (64bit only)
Requires Windows 7 or higher
VST2, VST3, AAX (64bit only)
- 6 classic analog sounds
- 20 Factory Presets / 9 Factory Patterns
- Overdrive and Reverb Effects
- Sequencer with MIDI Drag to DAW
- Preset system with randomizer
Windows 7, 8, 10
2GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM
VST2, VST3, or AAX (64-bit)
OS X 10.9 – macOS 12
2GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM
VST2, VST3, AU, or AAX (64-bit)
Universal 2 Binary
To activate your plugin you can choose between Online and Offline authorization.
Create an account, log in through the plugin to activate, or download your license file for offline activation.
1 license up to 3 computers
We don’t like dongles
No connection required to activate
- Added: macOS 12 Monterey support (Universal 2 Binary)
- Added: Option to enable Accelerated GUI
- Added: Internal support for left-hand mouse users
- Fixed: Custom Settings not saving globally
- Fixed: Patterns not saving correctly (VST3)
- Added: macOS 10.15 Catalina support
- Added: VST3 plugin format
- Added: Parameter Lock
- Added: Notification System
- Added: Online Authorization Form
- Added: Preset Copy/Paste to/from Clipboard
- Added: Global option – Resizable Window
- Fixed: Sound inconsistencies when changing samplerate
- Fixed rare sync issues with CPU demanding projects
- Holding SHIFT while clicking controls all Pan, Pitch and Volume parameters
- Default preset (“01 – Default”) can now be overwritten by the user