Modular multi-effect channel strip
ADD TO CART
VST / AU / AAX
is a multi-effect plugin featuring 6 modules: Distortion, Compressor, Bit Crusher, Tilt EQ, Vintage Reverb, and Vinylizer. The modules can be arranged in any combination by simple drag-n-drop. Vinyl Strip will add life and an old school touch to your samples and tracks, and achieve that classic vinyl record sound in your digital environment. The plugin is optimised to be lightweight on the CPU.
6 modules: Distortion, Compressor, Bit Crusher, Tilt EQ, Reverb, and Vinylizer
All modules can be arranged by drag-n-drop
Lightweight on CPU
Preset system with randomizer
Formats: VST, AU, and AAX (32/64bit)
Platforms: OSX, Windows
Download Manual (.pdf)
An approachable but powerful way to add all kinds of vinyl, ageing and retro effects to your tracks with a minimum of fuss.
9/10 – MusicTech review: link
Vinyl Strip is one of the most interesting, versatile ‘vintagiser’ plugins we’ve used. Ideal for treating individual channels and processing whole loops/groups. It does exactly what it sets out to.
4.5/5 – Computer Music Magazine review on Music Radar: link
Great sound, feature-rich, easy to operate and low demand on computer resources…results are always musical and appealing.
5.5/6 – Beat Magazine Review
In demo mode the plug-in will output silence for 3 seconds every 30 seconds.
Windows XP SP2 / OSX 10.6.8
Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent
2 GB RAM / 500 MB HD
Screen resolution: 1024×768
VST2, AU, or AAX 32-bit or 64-bit host
– Fixed a bug causing wrong gain values when using host internal bypass (VST only)
– Improved CPU stability and reduced plugin size
– Fixed preset recall position in saved projects
– Fixed Compressor module not working on mono tracks
– Fixed samplerate problem with Sampler module
– Added Dust/Noise Envelope (acts like a gate)
– Added Dust/Noise Louder (increases the overall volume for both)
– Added WOW Enhanced (increases the pitch modulation range)
– Fixed automation values recall when switching presets
– Fixed WOW knob bug/noise
– Fixed preset name recalling on saved projects