MODULAR CHANNEL STRIP
Vinyl Strip is a multi-effect plugin featuring 6 modules: Distortion, Compressor, Bit Crusher, Tilt EQ, Vintage Reverb, and Vinylizer. The modules can be arranged in any combination by simple drag-n-drop. Vinyl Strip will add life and an old school touch to your samples and tracks, and achieve that classic vinyl record sound in your digital environment. The plugin is optimised to be lightweight on the CPU.
Much more than just a vinyl emulator, Vinyl Strip features 6 modules dedicated to recreating that classic vintage/old school sound of vinyl recording and sampling.
- Distortion, chooses which kind of harmonics you want to generate
- Compressor, easy to get a softer or harder sound
- Sampler, recreates the sound quality of early samplers
- Tilt EQ, balances the sound like an old hi-fi system
- Reverb, adds a warm vintage space to your sounds
- Vinyl, emulates the dust, noise, warp, and response of vinyl
DRAG AND DROP
You can customize your channel strip with a simple drag-and-drop.
By default, all modules (except the Master module) can be moved and re-arranged to create different signal flows.
For example, you can decide to add the compressor module after the Vinyl emulation, or vice versa.
“An approachable but powerful way to add all kinds of vinyl, ageing and retro effects to your tracks with a minimum of fuss – 9/10”
Music Tech. The world’s best magazine & website for producers, engineers and recording musicians
“Vinyl Strip is one of the most interesting, versatile ‘vintagiser’ plugins we’ve used. Ideal for treating individual channels and processing whole loops/groups. It does exactly what it sets out to – 9/10”
Computer Music Magazine. The world’s best selling magazine dedicated to making great music with your Mac or PC.
“Great sound, feature-rich, easy to operate and low demand on computer resources…results are always musical and appealing – 5.5/6”
Beat Magazine. German specialist magazine for music, production, and DJing.
Vinyl Strip DEMO
Try Vinyl Strip for free with some limitations: silence for 3 seconds every 45 seconds, saving disabled.
If you like it, you can purchase a license and then authorize the demo version.
macOSRequires macOS 10.7 or higher
AU, VST2, VST3, AAX (64bit only)
WindowsRequires Windows 7 or higher
VST2, VST3, AAX (64bit only)
- 6 modules: Distortion, Compressor, Bit Crusher, Tilt EQ, Reverb, and Vinylizer
- All modules can be arranged by drag-n-drop
- Lightweight on CPU
- 25 Presets
- Preset system with randomizer
Windows 7, 8, 10 (64 bit)
Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB RAM
VST2, VST3, or AAX, 64-bit host
OS X 10.7 – macOS 10.15
Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM
VST2, VST3, AU, or AAX, 64-bit host
To activate your plugin you can choose between Online and Offline authorization.
Create an account, log in through the plugin to activate, or download your license file for offline activation.
Simple Activation1 license activates up to 3 computers
No iLokWe don't like dongles
No ConnectionNo connection required to activate
– Added: macOS 10.15 Catalina support
– Added: VST3 plugin format
– Added: 10 new presets
– Added: Parameter Lock
– Added: Edit Value option for Knobs
– Added: Notification System
– Added: Online Authorization Form
– Added: Global option – Resizable Window
– Improved: New GUI with support for Retina/HiDPI displays
– Improved: Modules bypass
– Improved: Vinyl Emulation
– Fixed: Noise/Dust inconsistencies when changing sample rate
– Fixed a bug causing wrong gain values when using host internal bypass (VST only)
– Improved CPU stability and reduced plugin size
– Fixed preset recall position in saved projects
– Fixed Compressor module not working on mono tracks
– Fixed samplerate problem with Sampler module
– Added Dust/Noise Envelope (acts like a gate)
– Added Dust/Noise Louder (increases the overall volume for both)
– Added WOW Enhanced (increases the pitch modulation range)
– Fixed automation values recall when switching presets
– Fixed WOW knob bug/noise
– Fixed preset name recalling on saved projects