Analog Drum Machine
Analog Drum Machine from the 80s
SR-88 is a sample-based plugin emulation of the Sound Master Memory Rhythm SR-88, a rare analog drum machine from the 80s.
The instrument features 5 classic analog sounds: Kick, Snare, Hi Hat 1, Hi Hat 2, and Cymbal, which can be pitched, panned or mixed independently. You can additionally shape the sound with the Low Pass Filter (Zero Delay Feedback), Overdrive, Compressor and Reverb. The sequencer lets you easily build patterns that can be dragged and dropped to your DAW/host.
Try SR-88 for free with some limitations: silence for 3 seconds every 45 seconds, saving disabled.
If you like it, you can purchase a license and then authorize the demo version.
Requires macOS 10.9 or higher
AU, VST2, VST3, AAX (64bit only)
Requires Windows 7 or higher
VST2, VST3, AAX (64bit only)
- 5 classic analog sounds
- 15 Factory Presets / 15 Factory Patterns
- Low Pass Filter (ZDF)
- Overdrive, Compressor, and Reverb Effects
- Sequencer with MIDI Drag to DAW
- Preset system with randomizer
Windows 7, 8, 10
2GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM
VST2, VST3, or AAX (64-bit)
OS X 10.9 – macOS 12
2GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM
VST2, VST3, AU, or AAX (64-bit)
Universal 2 Binary
To activate your plugin you can choose between Online and Offline authorization.
Create an account, log in through the plugin to activate, or download your license file for offline activation.
1 license up to 3 computers
We don’t like dongles
No connection required to activate
- Added: macOS 12 Monterey (Universal 2 Binary)
- Added: Option to enable Accelerated GUI
- Added: Internal support for left-hand mouse users
- Improved: HiHats and Cymbal attack to avoid unwanted clicks
- Fixed: Cymbal Mute not working
- Fixed: Custom Settings not saving globally
- Fixed: Patterns not saving correctly (VST3)
- Added: macOS 10.15 Catalina support
- Added: VST3 plugin format
- Added: Parameter Lock
- Added: Notification System
- Added: Online Authorization Form
- Added: Preset Copy/Paste to/from Clipboard
- Added: Global option – Resizable Window
- Fixed: Sound inconsistencies when changing samplerate