In February 2018 we sent a survey to our customers to help us plan things for the future. We need to make a few changes to improve the quality of our products, customer service, and website.
TL;DR: We will discontinue all sample libraries and 32-bit plugins. We will also adjust the pricing of some products.
At the end of April 2018, we will discontinue all our sample libraries. Until then, you can get them at 50% off.
Some of the best libraries will be repackaged into plugin format. Don’t worry though, we still have lots of ideas for future sample libraries, we are just moving away from Kontakt.
By the end of 2018, we will drop support for 32-bit plugins.
We will also drop support for older operating systems. Our minimum requirements will be Window 7 and OS X 10.7.
The time spent on maintaining and supporting 32-bit plugins and older operating systems will then be spent on improving 64-bit development and creating better products.
If you are still using 32-bit versions of our plugins, that’s ok, but you might not be able to update to newer and improved versions unless you upgrade your DAW to 64-bit. Please, consider that many DAWs are also dropping 32-bit support.
We will adjust the prices of our products. To better reflect the quality and time we spend on each product, some prices have to go up.
Don’t worry, we will announce these changes in advance.
We have been considering these changes for a long time. After the survey, this seems like the way to go.
Here is a list of things we are currently working on:
- We have added a new Support Center / Knowledge Base.
- We are working hard on a new website layout that will hopefully be finished very soon.
- We are working on many new products, including more hardware emulations.
- We are updating all existing plugins with new features (resizable windows, VST3, better activation process, and more).
- We are preparing for the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will treat your information with respect.
If you want to share your thoughts on these changes, please, contact us.